[BangPypers] python SVN delete functionality

Shashidhar P shashidhar85 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 13:49:25 CEST 2011

 Dear Python developers I want to achieve svn delete functionality using
python v2.3.5

         >>> I have repository and working copy
         >>> I do checkin and checkout
         >>> If end user deletes some files from working copy MANUALLY not
using SVN delete, I need to comapare working copy and repository before
checkin and make sure that files which are deleted manually from working
copy should be deleted from the repository.

         please help me with code snippet if possible. What is best lists
comparing method to get items not present in working copy, present in
repository.

         Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Shashidhar N.Paragonda