[BangPypers] python SVN delete functionality

brijithp at gmail.com brijithp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 05:37:08 CEST 2011

@Shashidhar
*
             You mean the *svn delete* must work when you *svn update?. *Yes
we can do it. but its a tricky way. What I suggest is to create a
shell/python script named *svn *and put in higher path hierarchy (for
example /usr/local/bin). In side the script you code like if its ran with
argument other than *up* or *update* the run /usr/bin/svn <arguments>. if
the argument is *update* or *up* you have to do your tasks like checking for
the removed files in the working copy and /usr/bin/svn delete the files you
got , and then you can run /usr/bin/svn update inside the script. :)

That means write a script to override the existing svn command.. this may
work.. try it..

Note:- Every svn command you use in side the script must contain absolute
path other wise it will end up in a looping call

*
Regards,
Brijith P
*