[BangPypers] Spell Checker Python

Shashidhar P shashidhar85 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:44:52 CEST 2011

Hello Jaganadh

                I already used pyenchant and implemented for German, French,
Italy, Czech, English languages.
                But I am also facing problem with special characters in the
German language i.e UMLAUTS. Its not giving me proper result for the German
special characters. It check a word and says its wrong.

               Do you have any idea about how to handle this exception?
               Thanks in advance.