[BangPypers] Python Script to communicate to Application Servers

Python User python.user.01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 08:28:48 CET 2011

Hi All,

I am new user to python, I am interested in knowing how to use python script
to communicate with Application server. All I need is Establish connection
with an Application server, Send a Request XML and get the Response XML.

Please suggest me what are the python services which I need to use for
performing the above task. It would be great if you could also provide me
some help links or documentation links where I can get more information on
the same.

Thanks In Advance