[BangPypers] [OT][JOBS] Interview/Test for Python/Django candidates

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:38:17 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm writing on behalf of Alokin Software Pvt Ltd based at Technopark
Trivandrum.

We are looking for some candidates with strong skills in Python,
Django development on a Linux platform. Preferable additional skills:
frontend stuff (HTML/CSS/Javascript), knowledge of system
administration tasks (deployment, security, VPS), project management
skills.

If you have the skills that we're looking for, send an email to
hr at alokin.in and attach your resume.

Kindly pass this on to others who might be looking for jobs in this area.

I'm available by email and phone for your questions.

Thanks
Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian
rajeev at alokin.in