[BangPypers] X-Post: Amazon Web Services User Group, Bangalore

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 08:31:31 CET 2011

Incidentally, reddit.com, which hosts on amazon web services, crashed last
week. You can read about it here.
http://blog.reddit.com/2011/03/why-reddit-was-down-for-6-of-last-24.html

<http://blog.reddit.com/2011/03/why-reddit-was-down-for-6-of-last-24.html>The
reddit guys don't look too happy with AWS.

http://about.me/santosh.rajan