[BangPypers] Python equivalent for Pelmonks.org

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:45:59 CEST 2011

On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Santosh Rajan <santrajan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think the perl monks have already answered your question.
>
> http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=511582

Short answer is No.

Long answer is "Python has no single centralized
repository of knowledge which is an analogy to perlmonks.org".

Still longer answer is "Python has no single centralized
repository of knowledge which is an analogy to perlmonks.org.
It is more distributed all over the place - in c.l.p, stackoverflow,
blogs, forums such as these".

--Anand

> On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Jins Thomas <jinsthomas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Do we have some site which we can compare with perlmonks.org for Python.
> > have seen perlmonks.org is very helpful with lot's of Q&As , some small
> > practical tutorials, thoughts on programming etc, code snippets etc.
> >

> > Thanks
> > Jins Thomas

> http://about.me/santosh.rajan
>
> “The *young man* knows the rules but the *old man* knows the
> exceptions”. *Oliver
> Wendell Holmes*

--Anand