[BangPypers] Fwd: Help with Python IDE's

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:09:50 CEST 2011

If you are planning to work on Python in the long term, emacs is the way to
go. If you are looking for something simple for the short term Komodo Edit
is an excellent choice. Please note Komodo Edit is free, while Komodo IDE is
not free.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:13 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai <
abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>  Any suggestions for Cherian ? I am not myself aware of any Django specific
> IDE.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Anand

http://about.me/santosh.rajan

“The *young man* knows the rules but the *old man* knows the
exceptions”. *Oliver
Wendell Holmes*