[BangPypers] Web Application Development

vivek durai vivek at vivekdurai.com
Sat May 14 17:43:41 CEST 2011

I've been examining the Pyramid docs recently. Stuff that put me off include
the zope elements...which somehow never seemed pythonic enough. I've been
working on django apps for a couple of years now and still find it lacking
in a number of features (lately the formwizard contrib app has been giving
me a lot of grief...and earlier it was row-level permissions)...which is why
the interest in Pyramid now...

Anyone with experience in Pyramid who can lend their wisdom would be much
appreciated (or anyone who can show the way with the django formwizard - svn
version).

Regards,

Vivek