[BangPypers] The myth of free software

Sirtaj Singh Kang sirtaj at sirtaj.net
Mon May 16 22:29:09 CEST 2011

On 17-May-11, at 1:32 AM, Santosh Rajan wrote:

> In that case why don't you explain your point in a very "coherent"
> manner,
> so that we lesser mortals get it. What are you saying with respect
> to the
> subject of this thread?

When you write something like this:

 > So my question is, what shit are you talking about based in India?
Please,
 > Please Enlighten me?

I have a hard time winnowing sense out of that string of words, due to
my limited reading and comprehension abilities. What does this have to
do with open source people in San Francisco? I can only make broad
assumptions about your intentions, especially when you later talk
about the size of India's software market.

In light of the above, I (and others) would be grateful if you made an
effort to clearly state your case.

-Taj.