[BangPypers] Pyramid and open-id

Gopalakrishnan Subramani gopalakrishnan.subramani at gmail.com
Tue May 17 13:02:38 CEST 2011

I don't know what you mean by automatic..

The thread local helps to have global variables per thread so that it
preserves the changes made in one thread should not affect another global
variable in another thread..

In Pylons, request & context (may be many other stuffs) are treated as a
global variables, they can be accessed from anywhere just by importing
them..