[BangPypers] The myth of free software

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 04:40:18 CEST 2011

As Sartaj Singh Kang, correctly pointed out, there are big bad trainwrecks
in this world. I think this whole thread must be a cumpulsory reading for
all students of computer science, all over the world. Attleast they need to
now  there are big bad trainwrecks still alive in this world.

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Sirtaj Singh Kang <sirtaj at sirtaj.net>wrote:

> On 17-May-11, at 8:32 PM, Santosh Rajan wrote:
>
>  You still haven't seen the case I am making? In which case I shall admit
>> defeat and rest my case!
>>

> Same. And I apologize to all for my part in this trainwreck.
>

> -Taj.

http://about.me/santosh.rajan

“The *young man* knows the rules but the *old man* knows the
exceptions”. *Oliver
Wendell Holmes*