[BangPypers] BangPypers Digest, Vol 51, Issue 7

Srinivas Reddy Thatipathy sreddy at amphorainc.com
Thu Nov 3 13:30:20 CET 2011

>>Guys, I'm new to the group.subscribed after a couple of people pointed
towards you guys on twitter...here's the thing: I need guidance to properly
understand python -i like coding but have minimalistic knowledge of any
particular language.have only studied c/c++ at college level and not in
depth.so, any pointers for a starter from the passionate here?

The best way to learn python for a beginner is open up your python command line ,type programs there.

Once you install python, open the python installation folder ,there you see docs folder which contains
Chm Documentation  for the python.

Otherwise ,buy Mark Lutz's learning python book.

You can also try python on the web here .
http://repl.it

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and accompanying documents contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  This e-mailed information is private and protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.