[BangPypers] ubutu fonts..

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 06:28:20 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 10:48 +0530, Sreenivas Reddy T wrote:
> Would have been much better if you say " why should
> i?",since you cannot speak for others/you do not represent others
> here.anyway , i am leaving it to you to pardon me or not..

I do not - this is a blatant misuse of this list. And to add insult to
injury you give an arrogant reply instead of accepting your mistake. It
also shows that your 'apology' in the original post is insincere. btw,
since this list is governed by peer pressure every member is entitled to
speak in the list on behalf of the list. You did not ask *me* to forgive
you - you asked the list, so I have every right to ask why the list
should do so.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves