[BangPypers] google api and facebook api ?

Dhananjay Nene dhananjay.nene at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:10:49 CET 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 7:35 PM, vishnu prasad <vishnuprasadgaddam at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi to all
>
> How google internally running the code my doubt is python ?
> i mean api means we need to learn the code for separately apart from
> andriod,python,php, ruby ?
> knowing the api code and how can i start that ? is it python api is
> available for embedding with google ?
> please help me and also tell facebook and google running which code at back
> side ?
>

> I'm going to be brave and attempt to infer what was it you really intended
to ask ?

   - How google is running their own code internally ? Frankly doesn't
   matter when you interact it using an API
   - We need to learn the code separately ...? If you are referring to the
   API, yes you need to learn it separately. Google publishes their APIs both
   as HTTP APIs, and also as client libraries which call those APIs. You need
   to learn one of these two and in most situations you will choose to use the
   client libraries since they are much more friendly towards programmers
   (rather than raw HTTP streams) and allow you to do your code productively.
   For various python client libraries for google APIs refer
   http://code.google.com/p/gdata-python-client/
   - Is Python API available for embedding with google. Python API is
   available for invoking google services. See the link above.
   - Which code is google and facebook running at the back ? There is a
   plethora of languages both use. The language used to implement the services
   is actually irrelevant if you are accessing their services.