[BangPypers] Mailing list etiquette

Saager Mhatre saager.mhatre at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:52:44 CET 2011

Considering there's been a spate of similar incidents, I figured it might
just be valuable to collect all these references into a thread of their own.

- d

PS- If I had a nickel for every time I've wanted to point people to this
article, I'd be a rich man who wouldn't have to even lurk on mailing lists
like this one. ;)