[BangPypers] Hello // Intro

bhuvan thaker bhuvan.thaker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:29:59 CET 2011

Hello Everyone,

I came across your group via Python.org.
I have a query regarding application development. //  I do not have a
technology/engineering background and hence this questions.

Please advice..

+ What programming language is most suitable for web 2.0 kind of
application development.
This is in the context of time taken to build app + less problematic +
platform neutral.

+ And what about those mentioned above working on smartPhones as
well (Apple, android, windows, nokia) apart from working awesomely on PC/MAC

*About me:*
**
I have a background in Brand development and Marketing and business
building across different industry sectors.

Looking forward to being frnds with few talented one from this group.
Thank you and awaiting your replies.

Bhuvan // 9880183503 // Bangalore
I create brand // http://t2c.posterous.com