[BangPypers] [pythonpune] Re: To use Pinax or just Django

Vineet Naik naikvin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 07:48:56 CET 2011

Hi Noufal,

What do you mean by "it's too hard to mix and match".

Frankly, I have not tried any other python web framework besides django.
But my initial impression of Django is that it is far ahead of
the choices available in PHP. Plus there is the admin app, template
inheritance and how it takes care of everything while running unit test on
models.

will flask be suitable for a fairly big project with complex Acl and stuff
like that.

Vineet Naik