[BangPypers] I need to design a website with django suggestions welcome

vishnu prasad vishnuprasadgaddam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 10:53:48 CET 2011

Hai greetings from prasad
i going to be develop one website with django framework ? a website like
paying of customers life insurance premiums and payment of electiricty
bills and recharge of
mobile bills  lic premiums of all companies (ex) icici,kotak,oriental
etc...etc.,I thinking i can implement django framework how it is flexible
apart from other frameworks
what about zope ? which one is best  django or zope ? and  i need to
implement third party applications for interfacing with python  so how it
is possible is it python framework allows interfacing third party
applications (API) please suggest your valuable ideas

Welcome Your Valuable Suggestions and Critics

Thanks and regards

Prasad