[BangPypers] Code Retreat on October 22nd

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:19:04 CEST 2011

My friend Prakash and folks at SupportBee are organizing a long day ,
code retreat on October 22nd. Forwarding it here, if folks find it
interesting.

--------
Hi All,

I am facilitating a day-long code retreat in Bangalore on Saturday Oct
22nd. Please find more information and registration details at
http://blr-code-retreat.doattend.com/

It is limited to 20 participants; do register at the earliest.

We are also looking for sponsors to cover the expenses of the event;
the expenses involved are for arranging lunch, coffee / snacks &
location rental fee. Please let us know if you want to be a sponsor of
the event.

Please address all inquiries related to this event to Nithya Dayal (
at nithya at supportbee.com ) as I will not have access to email
regularly over the next few days.

Also, please spread the word among the other user groups in Bangalore;
I am informing only the Ruby user group - the event will be
language-agnostic - participants can program in the language of their
preference.

See you on Sat Oct 22nd!

Prakash Murthu
http://twitter.com/_prakash