[BangPypers] How to create HTTPS Proxy server

deepak gupta dg288_mits at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 7 15:01:01 CEST 2011

Hi All,

Do any one know , how to create reverse proxy server over HTTPS?

We want to create one HTTPS proxy server:

1. Proxy server (192.168.1.1) : HTTPS port (8000) binding on this server and user will access this server and browse some url's.for ex https://192.168.1.1:8000/xyz
2. This (proxy) server 192.168.1.1 will talk to another web server actual backend server (192.168.1.2: 8000) over HTTP/HTTPS . HTTPS proxy server will forward the request to the backend server and get back the response and then return to client browser.

We have created but it is hanging and sometime not returning full data.If anyone knows any stable proxy server over HTTPS then please let me know.

Thanks,
Deepak