[BangPypers] Looking for Guest Speaker on Python and NLTK

director guruprevails director at guruprevails.com
Mon Oct 10 21:27:45 CEST 2011

Dear Python Group,

Greetings from GuRu Prevails! A project based training organization based in
Bangalore into Machine Learning.

We are looking for a guest speaker on Python, NLTK and NLP for our upcoming
Python work-shop in Bangalore.

The dates of the work-shop are 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th October 2011.

Time Allocated for guest session: 30 - 40 mins

We are looking for a session on the following

1. NLTK, Micro-blog/ content Categorizations/Classification
2. Current NLP challenges in Social Media ( limitations of Python if any for
NLP)
3. Common mistakes of developers
4. Some pointers on data-structures for Information retrieval.

*What is there in it for you*

1. Have pizza and coke with our Participants
2. Token of Appreciation (Stipend) for the session

Note: We are social entrepreneurs into education, we do understand the
benefits may not be much for a professional who is into NLP and Python for
long.

But we assure you that you will have a great time with our participants who
have loads fire to come up with technology solutions for India.

If this is interesting to you, please mail us back.

P.S. Please avoid mailing to the entire group.

-Thanks
Dattatreya
9972952810