[BangPypers] Read barcode input

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 13:16:25 CEST 2011

Normally, this kind of stuff is done by writing a pseudo-keyboard
driver for the scanner. Then, when scanning it outputs the value into
the currently focused field. Usually, the scanner will come with a
driver for this specific purpose. Maybe you may have to write a custom
one.

Typically, the driver is generic and doesn't care if the input field
is in the browser or some GUI app.

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian