[BangPypers] [JOB] - Yahoo!

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:08:06 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>wrote:

> I feel that poking fun at any company's business is in extremely
> disgusting taste. This was done once about Thoughtworks (the company I
> work with) on this very mailing list.
> I didn't see any apology then by the person who did that, nor do I see
> any apology here by the person poking fun at Yahoo on this list.
>
> Since then, I'm convinced that by and large, we all need to understand
> better how to make bangpypers a safer place for discussions.

+1

Please, love your language etc, but let us give the impression that
we are not a bunch of amateur kids here, but professionals who
are ready to give a bit of space for others to live amongst us.

I made the mistake of telling OK to this guy on posting here, never
going to repeat the mistake again. I had thought better of this list
in fact. My bad.

> -- Sriram

--Anand