[BangPypers] [JOB] - Yahoo!

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:03:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Roshan Mathews <rmathews at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 18:37, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> FWIW, I didn't have an opinion on the OT job posting because I didn't
> read it.  But I must add that, it would be hypocritical to *not* poke
> fun at companies, especially bumbling, incompetent, soon to be extinct
> lumbering dinosaurs, (that don't do much beyond pooping all over the

           I am not sure about the hypocritical part, but it sure
would show how immature the person is. You can criticize a company for
its policies, but cannot poke fun at it. And they do what they like,
and need not comply with someone else definition of "being competent".
I really am completely surprised at people disagreeing with the
opinion that it is bad to poke fun at companies. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/