[BangPypers] List guidelines

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:13:45 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Senthil Kumaran <senthil at uthcode.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 9:26 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Am I the only one who thinks this is backward?
>
> No, definitely not. But you seem to be giving undue importance to this
> discussion by creating hypothetical scenarios.  I think, we can
> tolerate some mistakes and just stay focused.

 As long as the list is not crawling with off-topic JOB posts and making
 our other discussions entirely impossible, I dont care if some one
 from Yahoo! or any other company posts a slightly off-topic JOB
 announcement.

 If we get to a stage where we are really swamped by non-Pythonic
 JOB posting robots, we can incrementally take a better stand.
 No need for worrying about hypothetical scenarios now.
 Show some flexibility.

> --
> Senthil

--Anand