[BangPypers] About pypy and bangpypers

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:18:10 CEST 2011

Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> writes:

> On 9/14/11, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I was hoping to resurrect this after PyCon India this weekend. I'm eager
>> to get it going.
>>

> Sounds good. I'll begin preparation for the meetup. For me, getting
> pypy to work will be a bit special, since I'll need to "port" it to
> run with what ever's available on the illumos platform.

[...]

That will probably give us a good chance to get our hands dirty. I'd be
willing to pitch in. It'll probably have to be longer than a "normal"
user group meeting but let's keep the dicussions till after PyCon.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

An empty cab drove up and Sarah Bernhardt got out. -Arthur Baer, American comic and columnist