[BangPypers] Parsing data

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sat Sep 17 23:05:06 CEST 2011

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Ananya Sharma <as1438 at msstate.edu> wrote:
> The logic is that i have file A which has some names and file B which has
> values for each name in file A and some extra values. I want to make a
> script which gives me the values from file B corresponding to all the names
> given in file A.
[...]

You already described that. I meant the logic of how you would
go about implementing this. Describing this in words should help
you in writing the code.

Alternatively, if you do not really care about learning how to
program, maybe some kind soul will write this trivial program
for you.

Regards,
Gora