[BangPypers] [Commerical] Patching an open source python script

Ashish Sharma pocha at stalkninja.com
Thu Apr 12 09:09:40 CEST 2012

This might be useful to some guys here who are looking to get back to some python action - http://stalkninja.com/project/505

There is a price attributed to the effort which can be discussed with the project creator once the attempting guy can show his competency by doing the 'Task' section.

Ashish
P.S. - I run this venture but the project is not being posted by me. I am just doing the propagation part. In case of any doubts regarding the project, feel free to drop a comment on discussion board. In case of doubt regarding the process, feel free to ping me back.