[BangPypers] April Meetup

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:52:58 CEST 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 11:09 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
> <abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Vinayak Hegde <vinayakh at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> >> Date: April 22 - 3:00PM
> >>
> >> Link to the Map :
> >> http://g.co/maps/rrvwk
> >>
> >> Inmobi Address :
> >> Ground Floor, Pebble Beach, Embassy Golf Links Road, Amarjyoti Layout,
> >> Domlur
> >> Bangalore, Karnataka, India
> >> Front Desk Board Line number : 080 6583 4445 (for directions)
> >>
> >> Landmark (inside EGL) : Citibank ATM / Small Barista (There is another
> >> Barista in Pyramid Food Court)
> >>
> >> Can also people send me the Agenda ?
>
> So who is speaking ? Noufal ? Anand ? and What are the topics ?

Looking at the other thread, there were three topics proposed.

* How to start a Python project - Anand Chitipothu
* PyGame (game development in general) - Noufal Ibrahim
* An introduction to ZeroMQ - Yeswanth

Vinayak, the map link that you provided didn't work. I made another one.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Embassy+Golf+Links+Bangalore

Deepak, can you please update the meetup.com page?

Anand