[BangPypers] April Meetup

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 12:16:33 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 3:30 PM, Deepak Garg <deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com> wrote:
> but I am afraid I don't think we should change the Group name. It is easy
> to find the group by this name when people search on meetup.com.

         True. But when people search for Bangpypers, meetup.com would
not show up if we use a different name on that page :)

> Also constraint of Introduction and Photo is by default and I don't see any
> issue with that, its nice to get a little background information about the
> members. Please let me know if you still have some concerns.

         Though it might be good to know about others in the group,
there might be people interested in joining the group, but not
willing(or too lazy to ) add a photo/a few lines about them. Why not
make it optional ? :) Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/