[BangPypers] April Meetup

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Thu Apr 19 19:38:13 CEST 2012

I'll probably skip my talk this time. I have some material on the
subject that I need to organise and I'm somewhat tight till the end of
the month. I'll make that presentation for the next meetup along with
properly prepared slides and stuff.

Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> writes:

> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:30 PM, Deepak Garg <deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Sure, please confirm the details:
>>
>> Date:  *April 22 - 3:00PM*
>>
>> *Inmobi Address* :
>> Ground Floor, Pebble Beach, Embassy Golf Links Road, Amarjyoti Layout,
>> Domlur
>> Bangalore, Karnataka, India
>> Front Desk Board Line number : 080 6583 4445 (for directions)
>>
>> Landmark (inside EGL) : Citibank ATM / Small Barista (There is another
>> Barista in Pyramid Food Court)
>>
>> *Google Map link:*
>> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Embassy+Golf+Links+Bangalore
>>
>> *Agenda:*
>> * How to start a Python project - Anand Chitipothu
>> * PyGame (game development in general) - Noufal Ibrahim
>> * An introduction to ZeroMQ - Yeswanth
>>

> Thats looks good.
>
> Anand

~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

An Irishman is never at peace except when he's fighting.