[BangPypers] [JOBS] [STUDENTS] Python/Django Internship position

Vikas Ruhil vikasruhil06 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 05:38:30 CEST 2012

Are you still in college and looking to gain some extra experience while
making some money?

If you don't have much experience yet, but are smart and hungry, keep
reading. We're a very young and  growing startup (silicon valley based )in
the social networking.

You're probably a CS student, but we couldn't care less what your
background is, as long as you can code. Ideally you've been exposed to
Python (and maybe even Django), but if you think you're smart enough to
pick it up, feel... working to help people connect with each other around
the globe. Join us!

Responsibilities

    Create web applications using primarily Dajngo
    Implement web interfaces using XHTML, CSS, and JavaScript
    Work closely with our product and design teams to define feature
specifications
    Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale
back-end services
    Build report interfaces and data feeds

Requirements:
• Strong passion for learning.
• Python/Django
• HTML/JavaScript/CSS
• Experience using Linux is a plus

Optional skills is a plus :
• XML, JSON
• Ajax
• XSLT/XPath

Our Team :- We in total 7 (some from IIT ,Stanford , non IIT too..etc)
,basically working as with an inter-cultural team.

If any one interested please mail us at vikasruhil06 at gmail.com with your
contact information. We'll be glad to explain more once we are in touch
with you ;-).

Thanks,
Vikash Ruhil