[BangPypers] Sad demise of our dear KG (Keneth Gonsalvas)

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 12:13:54 CEST 2012

Kenneth was an asset to the Python community in India
and did a lot to bootstrap IPSS. His demise is sad news
for us.

Some of us are going to Ooty to take part in the final
rites scheduled tomorrow. If anyone from Bangalore
wants to come along get in touch with me or Sreekanth off list.

Mobile: 9880078014

--Anand

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Vivek Khurana <hiddenharmony at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM, JAGANADH G <jaganadhg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > Just now I got a message that our dear KG (Kenneth Gonsalvas) passed
> away.
> > He was admitted in hospital due to Asthma attack and passed away today
> > morning.
> > Cremation will be held at ooty on 4th Aug 2012.
> >

> RIP Uncle Kenneth... It was great knowing you :(
>
> regards
> Vivek
>
> --
> The hidden harmony is better than the obvious!!

Regards,

--Anand