[BangPypers] Kenneth Gonsalves a short bio

Aditya Athalye aditya.athalye at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 07:12:42 CEST 2012

 > A short bio of Kenneth Gonsalves (Prepared by KG only)
 > -------
 > "Although he has no formal training in the IT field,
 > Kenneth Gonsalves has been programming since 1986,
 > He was a good mentor and friend to many of us.

I didn't know Kenneth, but boy I wish I did.
A loss to the community is also a loss to me.

Two of my dear people passed away in similarly tragic circumstances in the
last few months.
It's so hard.
All I know is, death is never kind to those who have stayed behind;
But always, always kind to those who have departed.

My heartfelt condolences to Kenneth's family.

-Aditya.