[BangPypers] [Inpycon] Sad demise of our dear KG (Keneth Gonsalvas)

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 08:35:37 CEST 2012

Shocking and Sad !!

Though never met him personally, his presence on this list was
unmistakable.
I remember him championing the cause of IPSS, and doing a lot to make it
happen.
May God bless his soul. My heartfelt condolences to all his loved ones.

--
Vishal Sapre

---
"Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"बहुजन हिताय, बहुजन सुखाय (Benefit for most people, Happiness for most
people.)"
---
Please DONT print this email, unless you really need to. Save Energy &
Paper. Save the Earth.