[BangPypers] <LearnStreet Directions> December User Group meeting

Rahul Rai rahul at learnstreet.com
Fri Dec 14 15:04:11 CET 2012

Hi,

Just to help you a bit with the directions to LearnStreet -

1. As you drive through Infantry Road, you will see  Medinova pharmacy to
your left. You cannot miss it.
2. Take immediate left after Medinova pharmacy
3. After taking a left you will see a Yamaha showroom immediately towards
your right.
4. Take a right into the building right next to Yamaha showroom.
5. LearnStreet is located on the 2nd Floor in the building which houses the
UPS office.

*If you face any issues please call me @ 934-241-3795*
*
*
*Notes*:

1. You would not see any signboard for LearnStreet, the company you will
need to look for is *Regalix *which is incubating
    LearnStreet.
2. Two wheeler Parking is available next to the UPS office.
3. For Car parking best to park in Shivajinagar bus stand public parking.
They have really nice and secure parking. Please call me in case anyone is
traveling by car and i can give specific instructions.

*See you all tomorrow @3 PM, Dec 15th. *

Regards,
Rahul