[BangPypers] [JOB] Python programmers required

Baiju M baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 13:43:12 CET 2012

Hi All,
       I am working in ZeOmega Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. We are
looking for 8+ years experienced Python programmers,
the details are given below.  If you are interested, please contact:
bdeepa AT zeomega.com or mbaiju AT zeomega.com .

Experience
==========

8+ yrs

Designation
===========

Python Developer

Skill set
=========

 1. Strong background in Python
 2. Design new software system
 3. Excellent debugging skills
 4. Experience in building web applications
 5. Proven ability to design and deliver custom solutions
 6. Strong communication/collaboration/problem solving/documentation skills

Roles and responsibility
========================

* Work in a team, building scalable health-care web applications
* Analysis of problem domains and customer requirements
* Deliver robust software components and solutions
* Work with product group throughout development cycle to ensure quality of end
product
* Review code, track and fix bugs, respond rapidly to emergencies in
production environment
* Help writing project documentation, transition materials and training

Regards,
Baiju M