[BangPypers] Python private coach?

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at nibrahim.net.in
Wed Feb 8 16:29:34 CET 2012

quantrum75 <quantrum75 at yahoo.com> writes:

[...]
> The interested person would act as a "coach" to help me to progress to
> writing professional, COMPLETE software.
[...]

I think you'll benefit more from an internship at a company rather than
a trainer to do this.

"Professional" software is written mostly in "professional"
environments rather than in a training course. The latter is more useful
to learn a specific narrow skill/application or for a broad "first
timer" introduction to a technology.

This is based on my experience as a part time trainer.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Some bird populations soaring down -Headline of an article in Science News, page 126, February 20, 1993.