[BangPypers] RTP Library in python

Guru guru.eceng at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 06:07:13 CET 2012

Thank you Godson and Philippe, i went through Shtoom its really simple
however i have to install it on windows7 machine there i faced some
problems now it is working fine, i want to write one tool to generate RTP
packets with my own sequence numbers and other parameters, Shtoom supports
few audio  codec's do we have anything else which has most of
the codec support,

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Philippe May <phil.nabble at hanjinet.org>wrote:

> I don't think there's a simple library for RTP.
> Maybe this can help, but it's not a library and they use raw sockets:
> http://blog.sipvicious.org/ .
>
> Twisted (used by shtoom) is good for protocol hacking, has eventually a
> SIP module which might help, and streaming facilities.
> See
> http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2010-January/021366.htmlor
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1286875/python-sip-library
>
> > From: Guru <guru.eceng at gmail.com>
>
> >                  is there any other simple libraries for this.

-REGARDS

Guruprasad K S