[BangPypers] I have solved some of the project euler problems in python

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 05:59:17 CET 2012

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 6:06 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 07:45 +0800, Senthil Kumaran wrote:
>
> me too. I have done 4 - no 3 taught me a lot about the limitations of
> range()

         And most of the problems reminded me that Python makes
programming a lot more easier. I tried solving them with C and Python.
Implementing Sieve of Eratosthenes in C was difficult when compared to
doing that with Python. Same case for a lot of other stuff -
lists(dynamic sizes), availability of methods like map etc. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/