[BangPypers] I have solved some of the project euler problems in python

Sreenivas Reddy T thatiparthysreenivas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:11:59 CET 2012

>        And most of the problems reminded me that Python makes
> programming a lot more easier.otherwise

 I chose python  especially for this reason.As programmer moves along ,i
think ,he  should work on higher level of abstraction.
or  you have to  come up with range,map(int,str(123)) ,zip and Fraction
module  equivalents in your implementing lang and re-use them for  solving
these problems.And implementing these functions itself is a big exercise in
its own right.So i chose not to,probably after some other time.

Regards,
Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy.