[BangPypers] Job list (was: [JOB] Aspirae Bangalore)

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 05:17:57 CEST 2012

I think we should keep it on the same mailing list as this. If there is a
separate list for 'Jobs' then a lot of people might not subscribe to it
which will miss out the point of the guy posting the job to spread the word
about the new opening in the community. Now the people who didn't subscribe
for the Job's ML are probably not interested in the Job openings but IMO, a
single ML with appropriate [Tags] helps in keeping the community united.

One of the reasons people post 'Jobs' in this ML is that it is very healthy
and active. If the 'Jobs-ML' is dry then it would lose its purpose.

I might not be interested in the Job openings but I like to see 'what are
the openings are' and 'what is it the company is working on' and 'if we can
invite them to present in the meetup' or 'probably ask them to host the
next meetup in their office :)'. So, let this serve as a benefit to
everyone.

Cheers,
Deepak