[BangPypers] Job list (was: [JOB] Aspirae Bangalore)

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Tue Jul 3 05:41:51 CEST 2012

On 3 July 2012 07:07, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:24 AM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at nibrahim.net.in> wrote:
>>
>> Having lots of job postings is a good sign of a healthy
>> community. However, it does dilute the list a little. Sidu suggested a
>> separate bangalore-python-jobs (or something similar) list.
>>
>> What's the general opinion?
>
> -1
>
> One more list to signup. I don't think we are getting too many such
> emails. I don't see a problem.
[...]

Agreed with the above reasons. Also, I do like to get a
sense of what jobs are available, as it also gives one an
idea of what Python work is going on.

As long as such postings are marked properly in the
subject line, I see no issue with them. Most email
clients will let one set up filters.

Regards,
Gora