[BangPypers] [JOB] - Hash cube technologies - 6 Months Internship, 2012.

Dheepan Chakravarthi dheepan at hashcube.com
Mon Jul 9 13:29:25 CEST 2012

 6 Months Internship, 2012

Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India

HashCube is a social gaming company based out of Bangalore. We want to
become the biggest casual game developer in the industry. We want to
develop a deep engineering driven culture in the company to the likes of
facebook. We focus on metrics and most of decisions in the company are
metrics driven

HashCube's games have more than 1.5 million users. HashCube owns the most
popular Sudoku app on Facebook.

We are looking for smart and passionate people that would help us achieve
this vision.

*What we look for*

   - Good problem solving skills
   - knowledge about algorithms and data structures
   - Experience in php/python
   - Portfolio of self started projects
   - Passion for puzzles
   - Familiarity with Linux
   - Knowledge about web technology and servers, mysql, shell scripts,
   version control systems (git prefered) is an advantage.
   - Be a Quick learner

*What we offer*

   - Work on interesting problems that affect millions of users
   - Exposure to technical challenges as well as the business challenges of
   a startup

To make your application stand out please include

   - source code or links to source code of projects you have worked on
   - link to your websites, blogs

If you are interested, Please reply to this mail your resume with subject
as [INTERN2012].

--
Best Regards,
Dheepan.