[BangPypers] [JOB] Python/Django Internship position

Deepak Garg deepakgarg.iitg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 11:49:52 CEST 2012

HI Puneet,

Please dont mind any of the comments and take all the critics
constructively.

"We are a internet based startup started by IIT, BITS alumnus."

You have not mentioned the name of the company and more than that 'the work
you do'. This line gives a feeling that your background matters more than
your work and what you believe. I am not sure how will this attract serious
candidates.

Deepak