[BangPypers] [JOB] Python/Django Internship position

Sidu Ponnappa lorddaemon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 08:42:20 CEST 2012

Puneet,

I feel strongly enough about this that I'm going to go slightly OT,
but I'll limit myself to this one email so I'm not annoying the rest
of the list.

> The idea is small and so we are not comfortable discussing this in open
> form yet.
I've been hiring long enough to know that unless the people you're
trying to engage with are kicked about the idea, they will never
apply. You are likely missing on the best devs by worrying about your
idea being hijacked.

I've consciously avoided the "stealth mode" comfort zone quite happily
for many years now. There are more reasons why you should talk about
your idea in public, but someone beat me to blogging about it:
http://www.humbledmba.com/startups-in-stealth-mode-need-one-piece-of-ad

Best,
Sidu.