[BangPypers] ASynK - Flexible PIM synchronization across Google Contacts, Outlook, Emacs BBDB

Sriram Karra karra.etc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:38:38 CEST 2012

I am the author of a Python program called ASynK which I initially wrote to
do bi-directional sync between Outlook contacts and Google. I have since
rewritten and expanded it to do sync with Emacs BBDB as well. Currently
it's the only program in existence for any sort of sync for BBDB.

It's my first decent sized Python program, so wanted to share with the
community for your comments, suggestions, etc. If you find a use for it
that's great too.

Have a look at the project page at: http://karra-asynk.appspot.com/ on
where to get it, documentation etc.

Cheers,