[BangPypers] converting python to assembly..

Sriram Karra karra.etc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:06:00 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Vishal <vsapre80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2c-python seems to convert python to its own C equivalent which is then
> compiled and can be loaded dynamically into the interpreter. Cython / Swig
> etc can do this already.

What interpreter are you referring to?

>From your original email: "I am looking for something more "simple", i.e.
instead of writing C and compiling it to machine instructions...write
python (restricted set..may be) and convert it to machine instructions."

It would seem

a) write your code in python as code.py
b) run it through 2c-python to get c_code.c
c) compile it with your vendor MPLAB compiler to get c_code.o

Isn't that what you wanted?

-Karra