[BangPypers] [JOBS] Python Developers with 0-1 Yr Experience

Shuhaib Shariff metafusion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:01:23 CEST 2012

DoubleSpring seeks passionate PYTHON developers with some experience in
building or contributing to Open Source projects. We’re constantly rolling
out new products so the right individual would be able to write clean code
and work in a fast pace environment. We highly value native ability,
passion and the right attitude.

FRESHERS with exceptional coding skills will be considered

Requirements
- Be smart and be passionate.
- Technical proficiency with Python and Django.
- Technical proficiency in JavaScript.
- Experience with MySQL / PgSQL.
- Unix/Linux expertise.
- Experience with MVC design patterns and solid algorithm skills.
- 1 year of industry experience (or equivalent internship experience).
- B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent degree required.

Location: Bangalore

How to apply
Send your resume to: careers at doublespring.com